Blue Wilderness’s schedule for the upcoming Sardine Run is featured below. If none of these dates suit your expedition, please send us and email to discuss alternative possibilities
Sardine run – Upcoming Expedition Dates
- Sardine Run 1: 26 May – 2 June
- Sardine Run 2: 2 June – 9 June
- Sardine Run 3: 9 June – 16 June
- Sardine Run 4: 16 June – 23 June
Sardine run – Expedition Timetable
- 6h30: Breakfast – Quick but wholesome breakfast to set you up for a day on the water
- 7h00-7h30: Launch – Change into wetsuits, travel to launch site, load kit and set out from East London harbour
- 7h30-12h30: Outward search – Follow wildlife and sightings reports in attempt to locate and dive on sardine run bait-balls. Includes snorkeling with dolphins, whale, and other sea-life
- 12h30-13h00: Lunch – When their is a break in the action, we will spend half and hour relaxing and taking in some well earned food!
- 13h00-16h00: Homeward search – Turn towards East London and continue to monitor, dive and snorkel with the wildlife of the sardine run.
- 16h00-19h00: Relax and recover – Spend time cleaning up, showering, and relaxing before evening dinner
- 19h00: Evening dinner – A great two course meal prepared by Santa Paloma Eco-lodge. Time to reflect on the day and plan for tomorrow!
EMAIL US ABOUT BLUE WILDERNESS